Program Manager cum Business Analyst
- 12 months contract
- Work location: WFH until further notice or CBD
- Leading global digital payment company headquartered in US
Post-acquisition, Token ID has been re-shaping its business away from software development company that provided software on-premise to a payment processing company that provides software as a service (SaaS). Token ID has kicked off a project with a major client to migrate its on-premise solution to SaaS, hosted in company's data centers.
- This role is a hands-on, execution role, and part of a larger migration team that will execute the project. The role reports to the Senior Director, TSP Migration Lead (TSP Lead).
- There are two broad areas to this role - supporting business/technical analysis, and program management.
- During the analysis phase, there is a need to support the business/technical analysis activities. The migration team directly interacts with the Client and identifies the business requirements. You will support in capturing, analysing, documenting and validating client requirements. During design and testing, you will work with the team to ensure that requirements are in line with client expectations.
- Throughout the project, this role will also involve project management activities including project tracking, reporting, organize and minute steerco and working group meetings, and maintain good documentation and information repositories.
- You will be empowered to assign project tasks to team members and follow-up with them close to deadlines. You should have the skill of calling out approaching/missed deadlines confidently and respectfully while maintaining good working relationship with stakeholders.
- In your engagements you would be the voice of client and aligned to the project objective.
- You would be expected to work with the engineering team to oversee the development and deployment of the solution.
- You will feed into, shape and validate that the product functionalities are in line with client expectation business requirements.
- You will be supported by a team of payments experts. Depending on your curiosity and interest we will dedicate up to 20% of your time to learning about tokenisation and payment processing technologies. You are welcomed to engage the broader team.
- You will be measured for your timeliness of task completion, quality of communication / documentation and a respectful yet task-oriented attitude.
We are looking for an individual who brings breadth of technology project management experience, someone who is results-driven and a team player. You should have:
- At least 10 years of work experience with a bachelor's degree
- Previous experience in project management and execution for large and complex technology projects is a mandatory requirement for this role.
- We welcome experience from IT solution deployment, project manager, program manager or business analysts in payments processing, financial services or IT services organisations.
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain team collaboration and culture with internal and external stakeholders.
- Proven track record of being able to prioritise, multi-task and complete assigned activities.
- You should have the ability to influence and negotiate in order to drive results with stakeholders.
- You must be extremely organised, an excellent verbal and written communicator and very comfortable with Office applications.
- It would be preferred if you have previous experience in the design, development and implementation of a SaaS platform.
- Japanese language proficiency is an added advantage.
Projects you will be a part of:
- You will work on projects that are strategically important for Token ID. During your day to day work you will interact with the Client, product and technical teams, and migration lead in Asia Pacific. The SaaS processing platform that would be created as part of the project will be used globally. Lastly, you would be part of a multicultural team across Europe, USA and AP that would give you experience that is not commonly available and has the potential to shape your long terms success beyond this contract.
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact May Anne Ramos (EA Reg no: R1110127) at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.