Initial 6 months contract
well known social media company
- Manage channel processes for social media groups and website localization for APAC Small Medium Business audiences
- Localize and create marketing resources and assets to deepen digital skills for small businesses and communities in APAC
- Support programs and initiatives to meet company's economic impact program objectives and KPIs
- Work cross-functionally with internal teams including but not limited to sales, product, policy, legal, marketing, community partnerships and communications
- Ensure that the company's economic impact resources are localized and translated as needed.
- Manage external marketing agencies and vendors.
- Organizational and project management skills.
- 5+ years of integrated marketing experience.
- Understanding of the small and medium business ecosystem and the role that SMBs play in local communities.
- Experience in managing programs with a clear framework for measuring success
- Fluency in English, additional APAC language a plus
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or send your CV directly to Hannah Ariffin (EA Reg no: R1984070) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.