12 months contract
Tech Giant, Social Media Platform
- A strong field marketing in events marketing and B2B enterprise marketing expert, with proven experience in developing and executing integrated B2B marketing activities to support demand generation objectives to Senior Manager+ audiences; this includes content creation/events support for Indonesia / SEA marketing activities
- Deep experience planning, project managing and executing owned and third-party events (both virtual and in-person), webinars, digital, social, emails and telemarketing campaigns.
- Strong experience in virtual and in-person event content creation including agendas, speaking briefings/management, high level slide deck development, event abstracts etc.
- Strong interest understanding of innovative campaign strategies, best practices, and execution tactics; support regional campaigns too (e.g. content, execution, etc.)
- Manage post-event activities, including cleaning, uploading and tracking of leads, and enabling the follow-up teams to drive maximum ROI.
- Comfortable working independently under quickly changing conditions and priorities, can manage multiple heterogeneous projects simultaneously.
- Minimum 6 years of experience
- Bachelor's Degree in relevant field
- Excellent ability to partner and work collaboratively with internal and external teams in a fast-moving environment; especially strong workings with sales. Excellent presentation, communication and cross-function stakeholder management skills.
- Attention to detail and comprehensive understanding of marketing and business processes.
- A hunger for continuous learning and improving marketing best practices.
- Familiarity with Salesforce.com and webinar platforms.
- Ability to build and plan and execute Field Marketing programs i.e. end-to-end Events/Programs, working with sales teams effectively to support sales revenue growth. Must have had developed marketing plans / strategies as well.
- Ability to understand multi-channel marketing - they also work across different matrices so having the knowledge of other things like Digital
- Proficiency in Bahasa Indonesia
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or send your CV directly to Hannah Ariffin (EA Reg no: R1984070) at email@example.com.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.