- Contract period of 12 months with an option for extension as overall project duration is much longer.
- Competitive overall package and benefits
- Good project exposure and career growth in different area
- Possibility for perm conversion
- It is a well-established IT system integration company with global presence and it is an exciting opportunity to be part of their current team. They are looking for visionaries, who are ready to make a purposeful impact on the way the world works.
- Manages and leads a program involving multiple functions and project teams to drive the development and delivery of the client's printer end-user education and support content.
Oversee extended near-shore and offshore content development and translation/localization work
- Develops and directs development of schedules, critical deliverables, budget, resource allocation plan, and other support requirements for assigned program.
- Manages activities of supporting project teams and internal development partners; ensures progress against established plan and makes determinations based on analysis of business information to alter or update schedule and resource allocation to meet product requirements and development schedule.
- Communicates program progress, escalations, and issue analysis to product stakeholders; collaborates with management and internal manufacturing and development partners to recommend and implement changes to product, processes, or business practices to resolve escalated issues, produce solutions, and ensure adherence to budgets and established product roadmaps and schedules
- Drives innovation and integration of new technologies and quality initiatives into projects and activities within the print design organization and with partner teams.
Leads and provides guidance and mentoring to less-experienced staff members.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Business Management, Engineering, Computer Sciences, or equivalent.
- 6-10 years of Project management (Waterfall, Agile, Scrum, JIRA, etc) experience required
- PMP/PMI certification preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English. Background in technical documentation or instructional design preferred.
- Extensive experience with project and program planning tools and software packages to create, manage, and track project results.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated business acumen and successful experience managing all aspects of programs, including communicating with stakeholders and directing matrixed teams and resources.
- Ability to effectively communicate program plans, proposals, and results, and negotiate options at senior management levels.
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact George Guo (EA Reg no: R1326675) at +65 6429 1259 for more information.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.