Project Manager (Real-Time Data)
- 1 Year Contract, with option for extension
- 1 Position Available
- Attractive Remuneration Package
A familiar brand in Singapore's public sector industry
- Able to ensure that projects are executed based on the project plan to meet identified business needs, within agreed parameters of cost, duration and quality.
- Able to develop project schedule and activities based on appropriate project implementation methodology.
- Able to identify potential project risks and its implication to the organisation and to recommend mitigating measures so as to manage the risks and to provide reasonable assurance to the organisation.
- Able to establish the appropriate project organisation structure and define the change management and communication plan to engage and set expectations of stakeholders.
- Able to effectively engage and manage the External Service Provider(s) (who supplies the people, processes, tools and methodologies) to deliver ICT solutions and services.
- Able to understand the IT management policy, quality management policy and security guidelines to ensure the development processes and procedures and system are designed to comply with these policy and guidelines.
- Tertiary education in relevant fields is preferred.
- Hands-on experience in at least 1 full project development life cycles or project maintenance
- Advantageous to have:
- Certification related to Project Management (such as CITPM, COMIT or PMI)
- Knowledge of, and experience in one or more of the following areas is preferred
- Oracle and/or Microsoft SQL Database and Real-time Data replication technologies
- APIs and API Management
- Experience in government processes
- Strong analyticsl, conceptualisation and problem solving skills
- Results and customer oriented
- Team player with strong organization and people handling skills
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written, with the ability to pitch ideas and influence stakeholders
Interested candidate please send in your updated resume to George.email@example.com