Project Manager (Tech)
- Contract period of 6 months with an option to extend for another 6 months.
- Competitive overall package and benefits (18 AL, 14 ML, Other Leave Entitlement, Performance Bonuses, Yearly Training Sponsorship etc)
- Good project exposure and career growth in different area
- Posibility for perm conversion
- A familiar brand in public sector industry.
- Oversee, manage multiple vendors and external providers of ICT services, work with team members from application and infra teams, to deliver project on time and within budget;
- Project Management (Scope, Budget and Schedule) including regular management reporting for maintenance and/or development projects;
- Conduct requirements workshop to gather user requirements and analyses business processes to provide clear analysis and documentation of the problems and proposed;
- Ensure that projects are executed based on the project plan to meet identified business needs, within agreed parameters of cost, duration and quality;
- Participate and contribute in project activities such as Requirement Gathering, User
- Acceptance Testing, Training & Implementation;
- Review project deliverables. e.g. functional specifications, system test plan & results, user guide, operation manual;
- Plan and perform user acceptance testing;
- Assess service requests for enhancements and maintenance of systems;
- Ensure Service Level Agreements for projects and incidents are met;
- Identify potential project risks and its implication to the organisation and to recommend
- mitigating measures so as to manage the risks;
- Understand the IT management policy, quality management policy and security guidelines to ensure the development processes, procedures and system are designed to comply with these policies and guidelines; and
- Manage and resolve day-to-day IT related issues pertaining to application, infrastructure or security, to facilitate smooth running of daily operations
- Relevant working experience as Project Manager/Scrum Master in at least 2 Agile/full project development life cycle.
- Relevant experience in web-based development and mobile IT projects.
- Working experience in .Net/J2EE applications, iOS/Android for mobile apps is preferred.
- Working experience in government environment and familiarity with the critical systems is good to have.
- Work experience and strong troubleshooting skills in resolving application, infrastructure
- (including desktop, server, network) and security related issues in a (Singapore) government environment is preferred.
- Strong analytical, conceptualisation and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to take a broad, strategic perspective as well as drill deep to understand business needs and challenges.
- Results and customer oriented.
- Team player with strong organization and people handling skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written, with the ability to pitch ideas and influence stakeholders.
Interested candidate please submit your updated resume to George.firstname.lastname@example.org