- 12 months contract
- Work location: WFH until further notice/ Central
- 2 headcount available
- Leading global digital advertising platform
We are looking to hire a highly organised, detail-oriented and high-energy Recruiting Coordinator to join the APAC Candidate Experience team. The role will support the Recruiting team with the objective of efficiently and successfully organising and coordinating high-volume interview activity across different business functions. A successful coordinator will be self-directed, detail-oriented, problem solver with a burning desire to contribute.
- Coordinating phone, onsite and video interviews for candidates with speed and efficiency whilst delivering exceptional candidate experience
- Coordinate candidate travel & the candidate expenses process
- Maintain applicant tracking system ensuring information is up-to-date and accurate
- Communicate professionally and maintain a high level of confidentiality at all times both internally and externally with our candidates and hiring teams
- Meeting and greeting candidates and hiring teams who are onsite or virtual interviews
- Perform administrative duties as required to support the recruiting function and cross-functional teams
- Work closely with other coordinators and team members on cross-functional teams to drive improvement on key metrics
- Produce ad-hoc recruiting reports and present to stakeholders or leadership team
Support interviewer scaling and training across locations
- 3+ years' experience scheduling and supporting recruitment activity across APAC and other global offices
- Experience in Microsoft suite of tools such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook and Google suite of tools
- Highly organised with the ability to prioritise multiple functions and tasks while managing their work time efficiently
- Project management or program management experience (preferred)
- Experience in prioritising different functions and tasks while managing their work time across multiple timezones (preferred)
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact May Anne Ramos (EA Reg no: R1110127) at email@example.com for more information.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.