Regional Senior Network Security Engineer
- Permanent position
- Attractive salary package
Leading financial company.
As a Regional Senior Network Security Engineer, you are responsible to:
- Perform service fulfillment for request on network services
- Own and drive incident resolution
- Own and drive root cause identification and permanent resolution
- Perform moderate to complex network changes
- Technical escalation points for junior engineers, regional or LBU IT team. Lead position for the Network Operations.
- Provide expertise as network security subject matter expert
- Performs on call support during after business hour and weekend on a rotational basis
- Involve in network project roll-out
To be successful in this position, the ideal candidate should exhibit the following skills and experience:
- Diploma in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
Professional / Special Qualification
- CCSA, CCSE, CCNA/CCNP is preferred.
- ITIL V3 Foundation is preferred
- Minimum 5+ years of experience working in large Network infrastructure (>1000 devices) environment within FSI hold a Level 2/3 Network Security engineer role or similar
- Intermediate to Expert Network Security knowledge and experience. Example: Checkpoint firewall, IPS, Proxy, DNS
- Intermediate to expert knowledge on Checkpoint firewall, Bluecoat Proxy, McAfee IPS and Bluecat DNS.
- Intermediate to advance Internetworking knowledge and experience.
- Example: TCP/IP, Traceroute, OSI 7 Layers
- Analyzing Packet capture/wire shark output
- F5 Loadbalancer
- Troubleshooting incidents.
- Knowledge on GTM
- Has experience working with enterprise class Network Security Management tools
- Packet Capture Technology
- Has experience working with enterprise class Ticketing System
- Has experience working with the following ITIL processes
- Service Fulfillment
- Event Management
- Incident Management
- Problem Management
- Change Management
- Capacity Management
- Configuration Management
- Availability Management
- Supplier Management
Monday to Friday exclude Public Holiday.
- Morning Shift - 0800 to 1700
- Afternoon Shift - 1200 to 2100
- On-call - Alternate week oncall support for Network Security related technical escalation
Interested candidate can send your resume to MayAnne.Ramos@peoplebank.asia or apply online.