Our client is a leading Multinational Tech company which specializes in internet -related services and products.
- Drive core retail marketing assets delivery across all retail touchpoints, through coordinating the development by the global teams, and execution by local country teams.
- Collaborate with the central creative producers and regional marketing managers, drive planning of creative projects, define milestones and risks to ensure projects meet business objectives and deadlines.
- Drive new projects and help build new collateral for seasonal launches, promotional materials and ad hoc retail experiences.
- BA/BS degree preferred, or relevant industry experience.
- Min 3-6+ years of experience in retail, merchandising and/or omnichannel marketing is highly preferable.
- Strong program management capabilities and highly organized, coupled with excellent stakeholder management and partnership capacity.
- Experience in retail production and strong eye for design aesthetics required.
- Able to work in a fast paced, deadline driven, and techy work environment.
- Exceptional verbal and written English communications and presentations skills
- Fluent in another Asian language to support with the projects spanning across JAPAC is desired
- Familiar with Wrike, Photoshop, Figma.
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or send your CV directly to Ramitha Ravindran (EA Reg no: R1765539) at email@example.com.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.