One of our Client, a leading US MNC online platform service provider is looking to hire Safety Specialist - contract 12 months to join their global crisis management teams.
The team is looking for a talented, experienced and dispute resolution-oriented person, who treats client fairly and are responsible for empathetic and effective resolution of personal safety incidents on the platform.
The right person must have a passion for innovation and have at least 1 year of applicable experience, preferably in claims and dispute resolution, ecommerce, conflict resolution, fraud or risk investigations, and/or crisis management.
The successful candidate will demonstrate an expert level understanding of threatening and harmful circumstances, empathetic communication and quick decision making, with the goal of helping to mitigate the negative impact for the reporting victims and restore their status quo.
The successful candidate will assist with escalated issues and initiate the user dispute request process for, mainly, personal safety incidents but also some cases related to property damage.
Amongst other responsibilities, you'll also be responsible for monitoring flagged and inappropriate content, and identify and report trends in online risk. You will work with Safety support teams to develop and enhance internal policies and tools.
To be successful in this role
- 1 year of experience in customer service, mediation, emergency services or a similar role.
- Background in advocacy, crisis management, mediation or e-commerce customer service experience or, background in fraud and/or online investigations with experience handling personal injury, personal harm, or property damage related issues.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written (email) and spoken (phone), to help our community in a tactful and diplomatic manner.
- Excellent time management, negotiation and conflict resolution skills.
- Passion for innovation with a 'work smarter', solution and action oriented mindset.
- Experience working with internal stakeholders and/or third party providers to resolve conflicts in a detailed, effective and timely manner.
- Calm and Empathetic - you are able to adapt to any situation by personalizing responses and educating our community while remaining level headed in tough situations.
- Ability to learn and adapt to new technologies
- Working with Safety lead to develop and enhance internal policies, processes and tools.
- Maintaining high levels of confidentiality while performing investigations.
- Fluency in another language (Mandarin) is a bonus
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or send your CV directly to Gina Ng (EA Reg no: R1110400) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.