Security Operations Analyst
Client: Fortune 500 It services Company
Duration: 12 Months
- Performing core Security Operations activities including security incident response, handling and investigation.
- Identify potential, successful/ unsuccessful intrusion attempts and compromises through reviews and analyses of relevant security alerts/events.
- Timely reporting on security incidents and closely follow-up and working with L3/SME to perform containment and recovery.
- Actively participate in RCA/ AAR reporting and security control gaps analysis if required.
- Gather threat intelligence and research on new and evolving threats and vulnerabilities if necessary which can guide the actions of the security operations.
- Reporting and tracking on security incidents, vulnerabilities, and risks.
- On-call rotation role for after-office hours support for security alerts.
- Co-develop process documents and playbooks with stakeholders for security incident management.
- 1-2 years hands-on experience in performing security incident response and investigation with good knowledge handling security scenarios such as DDoS attack, Malware, Unauthorised Access, Web Defacement etc.
- 1-2 years hands-on experience using common security tools (eg. SIEM, EDR, EPP, Firewall etc).
- Knowledge of AWS cloud architecture is preferred but not mandatory.
- Cyber Security certification is preferred but not mandatory.
- Good understanding of security control principles including SOD.
- Passionate with discovery of security gaps and actively participate in problem-solving.
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or send your CV directly to Meenakshi Sharma (EA Reg no: R1545911) at Meenakshi.Sharma@peoplebank.asia.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.