Senior Financial Analyst
- 2 years contract
- Competitive salary package
Multinational information technology company
- Provides complex financial analysis for Print Operations Business, typically exercising a unique understanding of the business to achieve maximum cost savings
- Consults with business leaders to guide and influence both long term/short term and strategic decision making on headcount planning/productivity and capital investments (CAPEX) with corresponding returns on investments (ROI)
- Forecasts financial results in both annual Budget, monthly Flash and proactively drives Business to achieve targets
- Leads and advice on complex business initiatives, typically leading several analysts across multiple areas within finance and across geographies/organizations
- Drives process improvement and policy development initiatives that impact the function globally.
- Represents the business unit during cross-regional or cross-functional planning processes.
- Provides coaching and guidance to junior analysts
- Ability to influence an entire business within a broad scope, interacting with individuals from Managers, Directors and up to Senior Vice President (SVP) level
- First level university degree with a focus in business or economics; advanced degree or accounting certification (e.g., Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Master of Business Administration (MBA) strongly preferred.
- Typically 10+ years of experience in an over-all finance function.
- 6+ years of working experience as a financial analyst with relevant experiences in managing P&L; or 6+ yrs of doing regional finance role
- Relevant experience in MNC environment and in category/front end business partnering
- Excellent understanding of accounting principles and financial analysis.
- Strong analytical skills and proficient in MS office suites particularly Excel
- Proven good track record of performance
- Ability to provide financial consultation to senior managers within the area of expertise.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills.
- Strong collaboration skills and be able to work with various teams.
Interested candidates can send their resume to Rachel.Lee@peoplebank.asia or apply online.