Information Risk and Assurance Security Professional
- Primary responsibilities include leading and building assurance framework and execution of policy and control assessments as the second line of defence
- Oversight of risk management including third party security risks and regulations in Information Security
- Information security policy development
- Management of exceptions process and remediation activities for policies, standards and procedures
- At least 15 years in IT Security/Technology Risk Management or Audit
- Governance and assurance experience in Asia is required
- Strong understanding of IT security technologies (across multiple domains of security, including network and application security, endpoint and data loss prevention, identity and access management, to vulnerability management and encryption) and risk management principles.
- Experience in information security technologies, risk management principles and international business/industry regulations and compliance CISSP, CISA, COBIT, ITIL qualifications are needed with a degree in Computer Science/ Engineering desirable.
- Self-starter with outstanding communication and strong analytical skills with ability to work independently.
- Knowledge of data privacy laws and regulations is preferred.
Please share your profile to firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to explore this role.