Senior Marketing Manager, News Partnerships
- 12 months contract role, with potential extension
- Well known social media company
We are looking for an experienced Senior Marketing Manager to support our client's Content Partnerships team - specific to News Partnerships. This role will work in tandem with the Content Partnerships Marketing team and APAC News Partnerships. This role will also partner with internal senior stakeholders, along with external media and training partners.
In this role, the Senior Marketing Manager will be responsible for News Partnerships learning initiatives and digital campaigns in Asia, working to communicate with the company's wide ranging news industry partners.
- Work closely with the News Partnerships team to project manage APAC News partnerships learning initiatives (digital and in-person programs).
- Work closely with communications, legal, brand, regulation and content teams to ensure all news learning content is developed and cleared for public sharing.
- Build digital campaigns (earned, owned, and paid) for APAC and Growth markets. Own campaigns end to end - autonomously ideating, developing and executing.
- Drive the social media strategy and execution for the company's Journalism Project in APAC - across the company apps and LinkedIn.
A primarily autonomous role, we are looking for a strong, independent Marketer and Project Manager with hands-on experience building and executing online education programmes, events and webinars across regions, managing digital campaigns and tracking performance of online learning initiatives. The role may also drive IRL events from time to time.
- Has strong Project Management skills, with the ability to positively mobilize peers to contribute to communal projects
- Experience in building digital online education programs is very critical
- Experience in liaising and ideating with senior news industry leaders
- News and video experience - either as a knowledge Creator or with a news organization - is preferred
- Must have excellent written communication skills and experience executing a range of digital campaigns - covering the gamut of earned, owned and paid media
- With hands-on experience ideating, promoting, and hosting webinars
- Possess very strong digital marketing skills, including data analytics, online content development, and social campaign management
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.