- Global leader in digital services
* Fast-paced work environment
* Dynamic work culture
Our client has more than 20 years of experience in transformation and management of IT systems. They have presence in over 20 countries with 29,000 employees and revenues of billions of Euro (2020), it is one of the world's leading providers of digital services.
- Leads the planning, executing and implementation of multiple projects and roll outs.
- Project Governance: control on project scope, schedule, budget, risk & issues.
- Interact with customer and internal stakeholders to understand the project requirements
- Facilitates timely decisions to maintain project schedule and budget.
- Provides customer and management with regular project updates, creates and maintains trusting relationships, identifies and manages project issues, identifies project risks early and assists by providing prudent and timely recommendations for risk response.
- Must be customer focused, with can do will do attitude
- Partners with various functional and technical teams
- Communicates effectively with customer, sponsors, stakeholders and team members.
- Reports on the status, issues, key activities and any changes to the charter of the overall project. Identifies and communicates resource conflicts.
- Provides presentations on project updates, project cycle, and expected results.
- Builds a close working relationship with clients/vendors.
- Applies testing knowledge to develop user acceptance criteria, testing activities, and integration schedule, to ensure all changes and new functionalities are successfully added to the system landscape.
- Creates and maintains project documentation charters, PM plans, schedules, status reports, change requests etc.
- Monitors and controls execution phase to ensure that projects are completed on time and meets all business and system requirements.
- Conducts all project management tasks to ensure schedule, cost, and quality goals are achieved.
- Develops and maintains standards and procedures for project reporting and documentation
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology or Equivalent
- Suitable candidate shall have 8+ years' experience on Infrastructure projects
- An excellent verbal and written communication skill
- Good Knowledge on PMI Project Management Body of Knowledge Processes and ITIL Processes
- Both Agile and Waterfall method skill set
- Experience on planning, scheduling and driving all stakeholder meetings
- Sensitivity to working across other cultures and respects and values diversity
- Demonstration of desire to keep abreast of technological changes and recommends service improvements and cost savings measures.
- Proven experience in managing/supporting large complex environments
- Project Management Professional Certification is an advantage
- Self-motivated and have the ability to deliver results and meet timelines with minimal direct supervision.
- Good command of Microsoft Project, Excel, Power Point
Interested candidates please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online.
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or send your CV directly to Raymond De Amboy (EA Reg no: R1219021) at Raymond.email@example.com.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.