Software Engineer/Senior Software Engineer
- Permanent role
- Flexible working times
- Opportunity to be a part of the emerging fintech community
- Work on a Start-up culture
- Great opportunity to work on a wide spectrum of roles, which include Product Development, Presales and Project Implementation
Our client is an innovative, internationally-operating software and technology provider, focused on digital automation through decision management technology. They specialize on credit risk, compliance and origination solutions.
We are looking for a Software Engineer/Senior Software Engineer to join our client in their exciting journey of enabling companies to embrace digital automation. You will undergo a structured training programme and will be given opportunities to gain valuable real-life working experience through a wide array of exciting assignments. As you progress and advance your career, our client will provide you with diverse development and career opportunities to help you grow as a Fintech professional. If you want to work in emerging technologies, are a good team player with can-do attitude, this is the job for you.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent
- 3 to 7 years of experience in software development or software product implementation
- Experience in Product Design and Architecture making use of Best Practices and Design Patterns
- Design and Development experience in Core Java, J2EE, Spring Framework
- Should have experience on System Integrations using XML, Web Services (SOAP, Rest), MQ.
- Experience with ORM Frameworks (Hibernate, MyBatis) is a good to have
- Hands-on experience in Oracle / MSSQL is must
- Hands-on experience with any of the Application Server (IBM Websphere, Oracle Weblogic, Redhat Jboss, Apache Tomcat) Setup and Maintenance
- Familiar with CICD and Source Control tools such as Jenkins, Maven and Svn/Git.
- Should be able to take ownership for a complete module development, release and support lifecycle.
- Should possess good analytical and debugging skills
- Flexibility to work on Project Implementation and Pre-Sales Activities whenever necessary.
- Experience with DevOps
- Experience in Financial Industry is a plus
Desired Skills and Experience:
Interested candidates can send their resume to Maricris.Fermin@peoplebank.asia or apply online.