Usability Expert/UX Design Lead
- Contract period of 12 months with an option for extension as overall project duration is much longer.
- Competitive overall package and benefits (18 AL, 14 ML, Other Leave Entitlement, Performance Bonuses, Yearly Training Sponsorship)
- Multiple vacancies and immediate hiring
- Good project exposure and career growth in different area
- Possibility for perm conversion
- A familiar brand in public sector industry.
- Take on a UX Design Lead role and manage all aspects of UX from design, development, and implementation.
- Work with stakeholders and users, synthesize findings and look for insights to come up with UX design.
- Responsible for ensuring all design work is accepted by Product Owners.
- Create design strategies and guidelines. Lead design reviews to ensure quality and consistency in design.
- Ensures user interface compliance and consistency with the client's usability standards. Work closely with Product Owner on any potential deviation for usability standard.
- Prototype ideas and test them out with users
- Work closely with user interface and front-end designers to implement the solution
- Work closely with front-end developers to create high-quality design prototypes and ensure the implementation is to specification.
- Train the team in sustaining the design
- Tertiary education (Degree or Diploma) in relevant field is preferred
- Knowledge in the following:
- Usability principles
- user-centric design
- prototyping, and
- visual design
- Hands-on experience with Figma, Miro and Lookback
- Experience in the following:
- User experience research
- Usability testing
- User interviews
- Journey mapping
- Rapid Prototyping, and
- Card Sorting
- Be fluent in English
- Good presentation and listening skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Collaborative and a team player
- Meticulous attention to details
- Able to multi-task, take initiative and work independently with multiple stakeholders
- Able to take and give feedback effectively.
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact George Guo (EA Reg no: R1326675) at +65 6429 1259 for more information.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.