Sr. Java Software Engineer
- 12 months contract
- Hybrid work arrangement
- Work location: Paya Lebar
- Leading global digital payment company headquartered in US
- Designing, developing and maintaining Java-based applications.
- Contributing in all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Writing testable, scalable and efficient code.
- Test and debug new applications and updates.
- Maintain up to date code documentation.
- Participating in code reviews.
- Extensive experience in architecting and developing real-time multithreaded Java applications that are fault-tolerant, scalable and can handle high volumes
- Experience with REST service development, best practices for API development and design patterns
- Experience with NoSQL DB such as MongoDB
- DevOps experience preferred, with Jenkins, Chef, Kubernetes, CICD, Dockers
- Knowledgeable of common developer tool sets such as Java, XML, JSON, REST, Spring etc
- Experience in utilizing technologies such as GIT, Maven, Junit
- Experience in test automation and performance/load testing highly preferred
- Experience in data analytics and data processing such as Apache Kafka, Kafka streams strongly preferred
- Strong experience working in an Agile environment. Commitment to Agile values and team-based work.
- Experience in implementing Application Telemetry to help facilitate real time and remote troubleshooting/performance monitoring
- Experience in virtualized environments, including deployments, maintenance, and troubleshooting
- Quick learner; self-starter, detailed and thorough
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact May Anne Ramos (EA Reg no: R1110127) at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.