Talent Acquisition Specialist
- Leading global payment technology company headquartered in US
- 12 months contract
- Work location: Work from home until further notice or CBD area
The Talent Acquisition team is responsible for implementing strategies to identify, attract and hire quality, diverse candidates to build a strong and long-term pipeline of talent across Singapore and Asia Pacific. This team is focused on delivering best-in-class recruiting service to our Technology teams who are revolutionizing global payment technology. The Technology organization is undergoing a significant transformation in the way that we build, manage, support, and productize technology. They are solving massive, complex technical problems and having the right talent is core to the success of Technology.
- Be part of a program team to support the full recruiting cycle
- To manage all virtual and/or onsite interviews in accordance with company's return to work safety protocols
- Conduct debrief calls with assessors and provide support on interview coordination
- Collate assessment feedback, coordinate hiring decision meetings and extend offers to successful candidates
- Provide status updates on position fills to the program team
- Partner with training workstream to ensure a seamless transition for candidates moving from acquisition to onboarding to training induction
- Stay up to date with the progress of the traineeship program key milestones and raise any risks or issues to the program team
- Bachelor's degree and 3+ years of Talent Acquisition, Technology recruiting experience is highly desirable
- Shows initiative and ability to exercise independent judgment
- Strong consultative, influential, and collaborative skill set
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Proven team player with excellent verbal, written communication/presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Relentless drive to find and hire top talents
- Demonstrated problem solver with strong attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work across diverse teams
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact May Anne Ramos (EA Reg no: R1110127) at email@example.com for more information.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.