Tech Cloud IT Business Analyst (GCC/AWS)
- Contract period of 12 months with an option for extension as overall project duration is much longer.
- Competitive overall package and benefits (18 AL, 14 ML, Other Leave Entitlement, Performance Bonuses, Yearly Training Sponsorship)
- Good project exposure and career growth in different area
- Possibility for perm conversion
- A familiar brand in public sector industry.
- Analyze the client's needs, scope the problem and develop business case to address the problem
- Document requirements, source and evaluate alternatives, and recommend solution that best fits the client's needs
- Work with vendors on the solutions and design to seek clarification and acceptance.
- Work with client's users to ensure smooth deployment and adoption of new solution
- Assess and ensure applications are in full compliance to IM8 and security requirements laid out by the client.
- Plan and perform user acceptance testing
- Identify stakeholders, techniques and processes to manage, track and trace requirements
- Refine and clarify business need, define solution scope and develop business case
- Explore, identify and document business needs
- Assess current state, analyze stated requirements of stakeholders and elaborate to enough detail that accurately defines business need within specified scope
- Source, evaluate and recommend technical solutions that best fits business need.
- Identify gaps and determine workarounds/changes to the solution.
- Assess deployed solutions to see how well they met the original need
- Manage conflicts, issues and changes to ensure stakeholders and project team remain in agreement on solution scope, communicate and manage expectations of stakeholders
- Tertiary education in Computer/Computer Science or Information Technology or equivalent.
- Hands-on experience in at least 1-2 full project development life cycles, with Agile and/or DevOps environment
- Hands-on experience in rolling out projects, performing maintenance and supporting operation for applications hosted on Amazon Web Services (AWS) or Government on Commercial Cloud (GCC)
- Strong analytical, conceptualization and problem-solving skills
- Ability to take a broad, strategic perspective as well as drill deep to understand business needs and challenges
- Results and customer oriented
- Team player with strong organization and people handling skills
- Able to work with minimal supervision or independently and be resourceful to gather information
- Able to present and share new ideas or information with fellow colleagues or management committee
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written, with the ability to pitch ideas and influence stakeholders
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact George Guo (EA Reg no: R1326675) at +65 6429 1259 for more information.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.