Technical Business Analyst/IT Consultant
- Contract period of 12 months with an option for extension as overall project duration is much longer.
- Competitive overall package and benefits (18 AL, 14 ML, Other Leave Entitlement, Performance Bonuses, Yearly Training Sponsorship etc)
- Good project exposure and career growth in different area
- Possibility for perm conversion
- 8 Vacancies Available
- A familiar brand in public sector industry.
- Strong development skillset is required for this role, preferably in Java, .NET Core, Python, Spring, Spring boot, hibernate.
- Strong understanding in Business Process Improvement
- Strong Cloudnative skillset is required for this role, preferably in AWS WorkDocs, AWS Step functions, Lambda, Fargate container.
- Analyze the client's need, scope the problem and develop business case to address the problem.
- Document requirements, source and evaluate alternatives, and recommend solution that best fits the client's need.
- Work with the client's vendor and app vendor on the solutions and design to seek clarification and acceptance.
- Work with the client's users to ensure smooth deployment and adoption of new solution.
- Identify stakeholders, techniques and processes to manage, track and trace requirements.
- Refine and clarify business need, define solution scope and develop business case.
- Explore, identify and document business needs.
- Source and evaluate alternatives to identify solution that best fits business need, identify gaps, and determine workarounds/changes to the solution.
- Manage conflicts, issues and changes to ensure stakeholders and project team remain in agreement on solution scope, communicate and manage expectations of stakeholders.
- Hands-on experience in at least 3 full project development life cycles or project maintenance.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written, with the ability to pitch ideas and influence stakeholders.
- Strong analytical, conceptualization and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to take a broad, strategic perspective as well as drill deep to understand business needs and challenges.
- Experience in Commercial Cloud AWS will be highly considered.
- Experience in DevOps/AGILE environment
- AGILE Certification like Certified SCRUM Master is preferred.
- Experience in Oracle Business Process Management (BPM) and Oracle WebLogic
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact George Guo (EA Reg no: R1326675) at +65 6429 1259 for more information.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.