Trade Management Analyst (Middle Office)
- 6 months contract
- US Global Investment Bank
- Fast-paced work environment
- Dynamic work culture
- Holistic ownership and understanding of trading related activities from an AMD Operations perspective.
- Trade confirmation and settlement across markets and products in line with internal and external cut offs.
- Trading desk support to include ad-hoc queries as well as ongoing business initiatives.
- Review existing processes to identify inefficiencies within the flows and work with management to drive process changes.
- Build and maintain relationships with the trading desks and other operation teams internally as well as brokers, custodians and vendors externally.
- Bachelor's degree in Banking/Finance and 2 years of experience in Operations/Middle Office in the Financial Services industry.
- Experience from an operational perspective in one or more of the following products - Equities, Fixed Income, Futures, IRS.
- Self-motivated and proactive team player, who takes ownership and accountability.
- Strong verbal, written and presenting communication skills.
- Proven analytical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to apply judgement and effectively manage competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- A risk mindset and meticulous attention to detail.
- Proven track record of partnering across teams and an ability to build and maintain relationships.
Interested parties please click "Apply Now"
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248
EA Licence: 08C5248