8 Months Contract
- Support preparation, reconciliation and uploading of manual adjustments.
- Communicate with stakeholders alongside Finance & Risk Shared Services (FRSS), Data Management Office (DMO) with identification and remediation of the root causes to eliminate the need for manual adjustments.
- Generate of daily liquidity reports from the new system (RegInsight) and reconciliation against the current production reports to highlight differences and support investigation/remediation of these differences.
- Support pre- and post-production analysis of reports (e.g. trend analysis, variance analysis, etc.)
- Bachelor's Degree in relevant field
- Experience in financial industry, treasury or MAS reporting is preferred.
- Problem solving skills. Translate plans into actions.
- Experience with performing reconciliations, gap analysis, etc; large datasets
- Well versed in Microsoft Office (Excel, Access)
- Good understanding of Finance/Treasury
- Ability to do basic coding / programming skills is advantageous.
- Abilityto comfortably manage/compare large sets of data using "Vlookup, Hlookup, Pivot, etc"
- Ability to write Macros, to help speed up the process
- Good at demonstrating clear and concise written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong controls mindset, identifying and mitigating risks, communicating, and escalating concerns.
- Excellent project management and organizational skills, with an ability to multitask and adapt to change.
- Able to pick up new tasks quickly and able to multitask.
- Can work independently and able to escalate concerns promptly.
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or send your CV directly to Hannah Ariffin (EA Reg no: R1984070) at email@example.com.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.