- Responsible for the creation of banners, promotional marketing assets, email templates and landing pages across the regional online shopping business.
- Create designs following the company's framework and guidelines
- Work with the Merchandising and Marketing teams to develop marketing and merchandising assets for use across company's sites.
- Deliver messaging relevant for all business segments including consumer and SMB products and markets.
- Run daily reviews and provide effective feedback to merchandising & marketing team.
- Hands-on art production, utilizing Adobe Creative Suite (html being a plus)
- Key elements: Creativity / Photoshop / Illustrator / HTML+CSS
- Graphic design experience, preferably with the online ecommerce platforms or ad agency
- Fine Arts degree or equivalent studies
- Ability to understand and follow specific requirements and guidelines
- Excellent organizational, communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrable flexibility, attention to detail, professionalism, and finesse when handling the multiple and diverse demands of an extremely fast-paced customer-facing environment.
- Possess excellent visual language skills to create world-class design for our online brand.
- Good Production Design skills to understand and foresee potential set-backs in the creation of assets
- Strong proficiency in graphic design environment software (Photoshop, Illustrator, Fireworks…). HTML/CSS knowledge is a plus.
- Strong experience on online environment, web design, web graphic design
- Have a good portfolio of art creations on the online business, web design, web graphic design that can be shared during the interviews