- 12 months contract
- Work location: WFH until further notice or CBD
- Leading global digital payment company headquartered in US
- Accountable for the end-to-end planning and execution of one or more Agile teams.
- Coach multiple teams through the software development life cycle using Agile, Scrum and Lean practices and work cross-functionally to ensure projects are developed and deployed with quality and timely delivery into our production systems.
- Work with product owner to promote and contribute to the improvement of the product backlog
- Facilitate scrum ceremonies - daily stand-up, sprint planning, backlog grooming, sprint review/demos and sprint retrospective
- Drive execution of the build plan and facilitates management of scope, schedule, risk and quality
- Facilitate huddles and engage in technical discussions with the engineering teams to help the team solve technical issues and move past blockers
- Support the engineering and business teams teams through design and requirement discussion sessions
- Help build and maintain a high-performance team, by leading the teams through continuous improvement on agile execution, engineering best practices and team collaboration
- Proactively identify and eliminate impediments and facilitate execution
- Develop metrics and reports using JIRA bringing visibility to the overall project progress and establish goals
- Lead / participate in project status presentations to Senior Management and other stakeholders
- Coordinate with external teams on dependencies and cross team collaboration as needed.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience in a technical field, computer science preferred
- Two years of relevant work experience with Bachelor's Degree (equivalent experience) in computer science, computer engineering, or other technical discipline or an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD, or PhD)
- CSM certification
- Proficient in using agile project management/collaboration tools: JIRA, Miro, Confluence etc.
- 3 + years of Scrum Master experience
- Experience in payments processing systems will be a plus.
- Demonstrable expertise of agile methodology and frameworks like Scrum, Kanban, SAFe etc.
- Thrives in a highly collaborative, fast paced environment
- Deep understanding of the fundamentals of iterative and incremental development
- Strong understanding of SDLC and Agile techniques like TDD, CI/CD
- Experience working with Architecture teams to assess and size story/epics
- Passionate about products and technology
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Deep understanding of agile metrics (tasks, backlog tracking, burn down metrics, velocity, user stories etc.) to analyze and improve sprint planning
- Self-motivated, ability to work independently with light supervision
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact May Anne Ramos (EA Reg no: R1110127) at email@example.com for more information.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.