Well known social media company
Our client uses a vast range of customer relationship tools in order to connect with clients. Given the fast-paced environment they operate in, these tools require constant updating and improving.
- Provisioning Management
- Manage the internal and external resource provisioning of tools and systems including onboarding/off-boarding
- Conduct Salesforce provisioning audits and ensure attributes are accurately updated
- Task Management
- Monitor real time issue occurrence and resolution of the existing tools and processes
- Resolve tooling and systems issues, triaging tasks as required for cases requiring cross-functional team support
- Quantify impact of requests to engineering teams, utilizing technology and best practices
- Ensure the issues are escalated and resolved within the service levels defined by severity
- Process Enablement
- Manage the documentation of sales and enablement processes
- Liaise with global and regional stakeholders to ensure all the vendor operational manuals are updated
- Ensure all changes are properly documented, follow the change management process and are communicated to all stakeholders
- Support in the deployment of multiple tech projects across programs, including on-site coordination, implementation, as well as user testing and troubleshooting
- Change Management
- Support in driving change readiness across programs in close collaboration with Leadership and Program Managers to ensure timely and successful deployment of change initiatives
- Escalate to internal stakeholders any unplanned changes and ensures continuity of operations
- Measures and documents the impact, performance, or adoption of deployed change initiatives
- Reports status of change deployment and success criteria to Program Managers
- Support the change communications across programs
This role will help with the administration and configuration of internal systems to ensure the SLAs and metrics of the program are maintained.
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field or equivalent experience required.
- 2+ years' experience with call center operations and CRM administration
- Task-triaging experience preferred
- Basic programming knowledge is a plus (SQL, Tableau etc.)
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects and stakeholders concurrently through to successful implementation in an operational environment
- Excellent organizational skills and detail-oriented approach to problem solving
- Demonstrated proficiency in multi-tasking and prioritization
- Comfortable with ambiguity and thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Experience working with internal/ external stakeholders in multiple geographic regions
- Able to adapt quickly to changes in processes, tools, systems, and programs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to communicate effectively with all levels of management
- Passion for operational excellence and commitment to sales productivity
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or send your CV directly to Hannah Ariffin (EA Reg no: R1984070) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.