- Central Singapore
- Contract till end of October 2021
- Well known Social Media Company
- Build relationships and understand the partner's perspective on internal teams; Product, Public Policy, Business Partnerships and Development, Operations, Marketing, Communications and Legal
- Craft and implement business related policies for global markets
- Act as a regional point of contact to manage internal communications for policy issues
- Help articulate policy philosophy, launches, and changes to relevant parties, including management, operations, and other internal and external stakeholders
- Bachelor's degree in Public Policy, Legal, Political Science or related field
- Experience working at a Tech Company or with Tech Clients
- Minimum of 3 years of working experience in content or product policy, public policy, policy enforcement, or law
- Good understanding of online advertising ecosystem
- Experience in Internet/social media/media content issues
- Experience with analytics and problem-solving
- Experience with consensus-building
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or send your CV directly to Hannah Ariffin (EA Reg no: R1984070) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.