Our client, MNC located in Central Business District, Singapore is looking to hire a talented Account and Content Integrity Specialist (12-month contract) join the Trust Organization.
This is position offers exciting opportunities working with Risk Product and other stakeholders to provide feedback and improvement as well as focusing on analyzing online patterns and trends in order to prevent any future bad contacts.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Educating users on how to maintain security and safety while using platform responsibly
- Maintain Subject Matter Expertise of Platform Integrity team to successfully complete core work and escalations
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive understanding of the purpose of Platform Integrity Team
- Investigate complex situations and potential fraud surfaced in high volume queues
- Demonstrate ability to comprehensively document investigations
- Understand our risk systems and investigate account patterns through data analysis
- Working with operational lead to support cross-functional groups to develop and enhance internal policies and tools such as increasing automation, updating policies, and fixing product loopholes, etc.
- Identify market trends and product vulnerabilities. Create data-backed recommendations to respond to trends and to reduce vulnerabilities; work with senior members of the team and cross-functional groups to ensure these recommendations are executed
- Work with external Product vendors to enhance proactive and reactive risk detection as an informing or collaborating task
- Maintaining high levels of confidentiality while performing investigations
- Demonstrate great judgement and be open to sharing what you know with others
To qualify for this role:
- 1- 2 years of experience within Risk, Fraud prevention or Trust and Safety
- Must be available for a regular schedule of 5 days work per week (40 hours), mutually agreed with your Lead, which may include weekend days and public holidays. Shifts may include evening or early morning hours
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal, to help our community in a tactful and diplomatic manner. Ability to balance fraud prevention alongside a positive customer experience Solution and outcome-oriented
- Strong investigative ability, internet research, organizational, and analytical skills
- Ability to detect vulnerabilities in existing and new products or features, and anticipate the ever-evolving fraudulent behaviors
- Desire to work in fast-paced and rapidly changing environment. Ability to multitask, learn and adapt to new technologies
- Ability to remain calm in time sensitive situations; able to prioritize and respond to user and cross-functional team needs
- Ability to analyze data for patterns and detail oriented:
- SQL or equivalent experience with other coding languages is a plus
- Experience with customer ticketing systems, queues will be a great advantage
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or send your CV directly to Gina Ng (EA Reg no: R1110400) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.