About the client:
Our client, a NYSE-listed multi-billions dollars telecommunications MNC has been on an aggressive expansion in the region for the past 3 years. With strong infrastructure, they have been providing top-notch connectivity services to global enterprises worldwide.
About the role:
With continued success and in line with their growth plans, they are seeking motivated account managers to join their growing teams. Reporting to the Sales Manager, your core responsibilities will include the following:
- Develop and manage end to end sales activities with a focus on pipeline growth and drive opportunities to closure
- Identifying opportunities to add value and grow existing accounts
- Collaborate across the organization with pre-sales and marketing teams to ensure go to market strategies and develop capability offerings
- Report on sales and account development progress, including pipeline forecast and reporting
- Building strong customer relationships with senior leaders and key decision makers within the assigned territories
What we are looking for:
- A minimum of 5 years sales exposure in enterprise sales; good network within commercial or enterprise markets highly desirable
- People-focused and numbers-driven, you will enjoy the adrenalin of winning new logos and overachieving against numbers
- Drive, ambition and desire for career progression will be some of the attributes that are crucial to the success of this role
What's in it for you?
Professional and personal developments are huge in this inclusive sales organisation! You will expect a financially rewarding career with professional development plans mapped for progression.
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact Kristen Ang (EA Reg. No. R1332205) on +65 6429 3214 for more information.
Chandler Macleod is a brand of Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd EA Licence: 08C5248