Our client, a leading MNC online technology platform with its APAC office in Central Singapore. With the upcoming expansion plan, the team is looking to hire an experienced APAC Training Specialist (12 months) to support the organization - Safety and Claims in the following job duties:
Reporting to the Regional Safety and Claims Training Lead, you will be committed to facilitating trainings that meet the high standards required for our teams who handle sensitive, complex, and sometimes traumatic cases.
You will collaborate closely with the Safety and Claims Program Manager to provide impactful and actionable feedback on the training curriculum, ensuring that it continually evolves and improves with each delivery.
- Deliver virtual and in-person onboarding and upskilling for new Safety and Claims Specialists and continuing education for current Safety and Claims Team members.
- Deliver on individual Training OKRs.
- Create training on Standard Operating Procedures and any updates to these procedures through the Operational Change Management process.
- Transform audiences into actively engaged, captive, and enthusiastic groups of learners who clearly understand the impact of their role on our Community, the business, and the company mission.
- Collaborate with your teammates, Lead, and cross-functional partners outside of the Training Team to ensure the Safety and Claims operation is sufficiently educated in all necessary work types and policies.
- Manage all aspects of a successful training course including content consolidation, design, logistics, classroom management, and oversee real-life implementation through practice and mentorship.
- Own education-related projects designed to improve the knowledge and skillset of the Operations teams, or the quality of the materials upon which they rely.
- 2+ years of Training and Education experience - preferably in customer support, crisis management, or insurance claims context
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
- Effectively bilingual, Fluent native speaker of Mandarin to support China BU (Incl Reading, Writing)
- Demonstrable interpersonal and cross-functional relationship skills with ability to influence across skip levels.
- Effective communication and influencing skills that engage stakeholders.
- Problem solving with measurable outcomes.
- Analytical thinking and ability to make decisions based on insights and analytics.
- Detail oriented and organized, while also able to think creatively and holistically.
- Able to work under conditions of ambiguity in a fast-growth, sometimes uncertain, and complex environment.
- Role model core values to colleagues and learners in how you do your job each day.
- Strong resilience practices
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or send CV to Gina (EA Reg no: R1440426) at firstname.lastname@example.org
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or send your CV directly to Gina Ng (EA Reg no: R1110400) at email@example.com.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.