- Well known public sector industry.
- 12 months contract with an option to extend for another 24 months or below.
- Attractive contract package and benefits (18 days AL, performance bonus, training, allowance and etc.)
- 3 available position
- Work location: Chinatown
- Analyse the company needs and building citizen-centric products to better serve the needs of Singaporeans.
- As a self-managing, cross-functional team that practices Scrum and Agile, we move fast together to solve problems in order to maximize impact to citizens. We thrive off each other's positivity and energy, constantly challenging one another to improve our craftsmanship.
- Deliver and deploy high quality software
- Write code that is clean, readable and consistent
- Practise Test Driven Development (TDD) by writing unit tests and regression tests.
- Collaborate closely with other specialists
- Product development is a team sport, so we look for team players with good communication skills
- We look for people with a hunger for learning.
- It does not matter which programming language you are best at, as long as you have solid programming fundamentals (e.g. C#, Java), strong analytical skills and learning agility.
- Good skills in the SQL and Databases
- Good knowledge in integration services
The following are added advantages:
- Consulting or Business Analysis experience
- Experience in BPMS software
- Experience in DevOps/AGILE environment
- Experience in Commercial Cloud (AWS/GCP/Azure)
- Experience in web services (REST and SOAP)
- Good skills in the SQL and Databases.
- Familiarity with best practices, such as TDD and CI/CD is added advantage
Interested candidates please submit your CV to email@example.com or apply online.