- A familiar brand in Singapore's public-sector industry.
- Attractive contract package and benefits (18 days AL, performance bonus, etc.)
The Application Developer will be part of the project team to take on the exciting and challenging role of delivering and maintaining a large-scale 24 x 7 project using AGILE software development methodology.
- Develop software using Agile methodology
- Work closely and collaborate with the Business Analysts and Quality Engineers for user stories elaboration, test automation, bug fixes etc.
- Work with DevOps team on setting up continuous integration, build and release automation.
- Responsible for providing estimates for stories during sprint planning.
- Responsible for converting acceptance criteria into automated unit tests.
- Support production issues and duty rotation for after-office-hours support.
- Champion Agile technical practices such as test driven development, pair programming and refactoring.
- Involve in application deployment.
The ideal candidate should possess the following skills and experience:
- Tertiary Education (Degree or Diploma) in relevant field is preferred
- Hands-on working experience in building web application software using either .NET framework or OutSystems
- Working experience in Agile software development and technical practices
- Working experience with interfacing using SOAP/REST API technologies
- Working experience in full-stack development will be added advantage
- Working experience in Oracle database, SQL and PLSQL scripting will be added advantage
- Working experience in setting up, configuring and administrating Microsoft IIS will be added advantage
- Working experience in automated testing using Selenium will be added advantage
- Candidates must be open to 9.5 mos contract with option to extend
Interested candidates please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online.