Project Manager (Software Application)
- Contract period of 12 months with an option to extend for 12 months
- Competitive package and benefits
- Good project exposure
A familiar brand in public sector industry.
- Oversee, manage multiple vendors and external providers of ICT services, work with team members from application and infra teams, to deliver project on time and within budget;
- Project Management (Scope, Budget and Schedule) including regular management reporting for maintenance and/or development projects;
- Conduct requirements workshop to gather user requirements and analyses business processes to provide clear analysis and documentation of the problems and proposed ;
- Ensure that projects are executed based on the project plan to meet identified business needs, within agreed parameters of cost, duration and quality;
- Participate and contribute in project activities such as Requirement Gathering, User Acceptance Testing, Training & Implementation;
- Review project deliverables. e.g. functional specifications, system test plan & results, user guide, operation manual;
- Plan and perform user acceptance testing;Assess service requests for enhancements and maintenance of systems;
- Ensure Service Level Agreements for projects and incidents are met;
- Identify potential project risks and its implication to the organisation and to recommend mitigating measures so as to manage the risks;
- Understand the IT management policy, quality management policy and security guidelines to ensure the development processes, procedures and system are designed to comply with these policies and guidelines.
- Tertiary education in Computer/Computer Science or Electronics Engineering or Information Technology or equivalent.
- Project Management Certification or equivalent
- Relevant working experience as Project Manager/Scrum Master in at least 2 Agile/full project development life cycle.
- Relevant experience in web-based development and mobile IT projects.
- Working experience in .Net/J2EE applications, iOS/Android for mobile apps preferred.
- Working experience in government environment and familiarity with the critical systems of our client.
- Strong analytical, conceptualisation and problem solving skills
- Ability to take a broad, strategic perspective as well as drill deep to understand business needs and challenges
- Results and customer oriented
- Team player with strong organization and people handling skills
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written, with the ability to pitch ideas and influence stakeholders
Interested candidate please eend in your updated resume to George.email@example.com