Art Director (Design + Motion)
- 12 months contract role, with potential extension depending on business needs
- This role will work 100% onsite at our client's office.
- Candidates who would be shortlisted for this role must be willing to do a presentation assignment as required by the hiring team.
- A well-known social media company
This role will report to the APAC Content Lead and oversee the development of narrative into presentations and social posts. Your skills skew heavily into the realms of distilling numbers and information into compelling slides without any lapses or discrepancy of information.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Design and interpret data to information design that will be used in decks and videos
- Interpret and visualize complex data and information, and create a logical deck and video flow for speakers to present
- Present multiple concepts to help different ideas for new content creation and facilitate a better discussion. This might mean producing layouts and scamps to communicate initial ideas.
- Beyond just graphics, the designer has to have a good sense of art direction to pick the right imagery to tell the story or evoke the right mood for the presentation.
- Ensure that content adhere to brand guidelines consistently
- Create social content that's attention-grabbing
- A strong portfolio showcasing presentation design and motion work that showcases complex data charts, graphs and numbers
- Minimum 8-10 years of experience in design
- Intimate knowledge of presentation programs such as PowerPoint, Google Slides, and Keynote
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite programs such as Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator
- Ability to do simple animations on After Effects is a must
- Proven experience overseeing ideas from inception to launch
- The ability to perform independently and deliver high-quality work to tight deadlines
- Must have an eye for detail that goes beyond aesthetics. Accuracy of information is of utmost importance as content is of sensitive information and will be presented to very senior leaders.
- Basic understanding of the principles for driving results in an online environment
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.