Benefits Operations Specialist
- 10 months contract role (maternity cover)
- One of the biggest social media sites across the globe
We are looking for a Benefits Operations Specialist to assist our client with their various benefits program. The role will support the implementation of program and systems changes and manage the day-to-day operations and vendor management for benefit programs. The role will lead projects, process improvement, metrics, and ensure a high touch employee experience. The role will also partner closely with the Benefits, Legal, People, Tools, Payroll and HRBP teams.
- Partner with the Benefits Manager to operationalize new global and regional programs.
- Respond to employee queries both in person and through our client's ticketing system, for HR policies across Hire to Retire lifecycle.
- Be the Time Away point of escalation in the case of any queries and escalations. Manage any escalation as needed coordinating with the required stakeholders.
- Maintain and reconcile Time Away records for employees.
- Represent the Benefits team as a subject matter expert in a specific area. Drive benefits process improvement activities, including process design, documentation, and training.
- Implement effective communication and education strategies regarding benefits programs.
- Liaise with vendors where needed, for the administration of various benefit programs, including program analysis and recommendations.
- Run adhoc reports on benefits utilization and establish metrics. Ensure performance against metrics is tracked, measured, and shared.
- Conduct audits of data to ensure processes and policies are being managed effectively and data quality is improved.
- Manage invoice reconciliation and purchase order creation for new/existing vendors.
- Manage audit and compliance readiness on operational and vendor management fronts.
- Conduct operational risk and business review for operational and employee experience indicators.
- Assists with projects and initiatives as required.
- Has 5+ years of experience in benefits and/or HR operation in a fast paced organization
- Experienced in implementing different benefit programs across APAC
- Must demonstrate strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Must have ability to effectively use data to drive recommendations
- Excellent communication, cross-group collaboration, stakeholder management and interpersonal skills
- Ability to interact with all levels of a professional organization
- A self starter with ability to work independently with minimum supervision and lead multiple projects simultaneously involving various groups / locations / vendors
- Must have strong project management capabilities
- Must have strong organization skills, operational control mindset, detail oriented, conscientious, thorough and accurate
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and dealing with ambiguity
- Change Oriented and has the ability to prioritize
- Experience with vendor management strongly desired
- Proficient in MS Office and Excel
- Experience with Workday or similar HRIS system
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.