- US Global Investment Bank
- Fast-paced work environment
- Dynamic work culture
Our client is one of the largest investment bank in the world that offers investment management, securities, asset management, prime brokerage, and securities underwriting.
The Team will primarily be focused on the mitigation of counterparty credit risk through the performance of several operational processes. Analyst will be expected to perform these functions as well as demonstrating innovation and a proactive approach, highlighting inefficiencies, risks and implementing improvements
- Daily monitoring of client portfolios, issuing & receiving collateral calls to ensure the extensive interaction with Clients
- Resolution and escalation of all client disputes and regulatory queries
- New client on-boarding
- Liaison with internal groups (Credit, Sales, Trading, Middle office, Legal, Front Office, Settlements, and Corporate Treasury) to resolve collateral issues.
- Reconciliation of portfolios
- Collateral Optimization
- Monthly Interest and coupon settlement
- Performing several control functions, ensuring the integrity of our processes.
- Bachelor's Degree in Banking & Finance or equivalent
- Minimum 1-2 years of related work experience
- Ability to generate creative solutions to problems and challenge processes; be willing to dig into the detail to resolve issues
- Some experience of portfolio reconciliations and processing of margin calls would be desirable
- Confidence to interact with external clients
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to cope with rapidly changing priorities throughout the day are essential
- Familiarity with/ability to learn Excel macros and other functions
- Functional Expertise - Keeps up to date with emerging business, economic, and market trends
- Technical Skills - Demonstrates strong technical skills required for the role, pays attention to detail, takes initiative to broaden his/ her knowledge and demonstrates appropriate financial/analytical skills
- Client and Business Focus - Effectively handles difficult requests, builds trusting, long term relationships with clients, helps the client to identify/define needs and manages client/business expectations
Interested candidates please submit your CV to email@example.com or apply online.
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or send your CV directly to Raymond De Amboy (EA Reg no: R1219021) at Raymond.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.