Our Client is a well-known leading technology MNC, specializing in technical products and services. Their culture is dynamic and fast-paced.
The Chosen individual will have the following responsibilities:
- In this role, you will work with comms and cross-functional teams across the region and globally to help develop and execute communications plans. The role requires solid skills in strategic communications, information synthesis, stakeholder management, and an understanding of the news and media landscape to help build comms plans, refine key messages and manage reputational risks.
- Working with the APAC Corporate Communications team, you will help to tell Company story and build communications plans and materials to inform and educate users, partners, opinion leaders and policymakers about Company products and approach. We're looking for a great communicator who can work collaboratively
- Draft internal and external communication materials, including social posts, blog posts, briefings, pitches, FAQs and key messages.
- Collaborate with global, regional and country communications, policy, marketing and other teams to provide comms support on wider plans.
- Proactively monitor media to detect and help manage press and social media cycles about our products and relevant industry news.
- Minimum Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
- Minimum 5 years of experience in public relations, public affairs, journalism, or corporate communications.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to tailor messages to the right audiences.
- Creativity in both proactive and reactive communications approaches; ability to adapt quickly depending on the circumstance.
- Ability to focus and prioritize given the variety and pace of updates and announcements.
- Understanding of the media landscape.
- Experience in executive comms, particularly social media management.
EA Licence: 08C5248