Consumer Marketing Manager (Leave Cover)
- 6 months contract
- Hybrid work arrangement
- Work location: Robinson Road
- Leading global digital payment company headquartered in US
The Consumer Marketing Manager in Singapore will lead and support campaigns and partnerships to grow company's overall brand equity with consumers, such as cardholders and businesses. The company Brand Promise is to uplift everyone and everywhere, by being the best way to pay and to be paid. With this goal in mind, we strive to ensure that the brand shows up in a meaningful way at the relevant occasions to bring across this narrative to our partners and customers.
- Day-to-day management and liaison with agencies, partners and internal stakeholders to implement and manage above initiatives
- Work extensively with marketing teams in other markets as well as local country cross-functional teams (i.e., Client Relationship, Merchant Sales and Acquiring, Product) to ensure smooth launch and execution of the above initiatives
- Ensure timely executions and deliverables from agencies and vendors as well as proper documentation and paperwork across the whole project lifecycle.
- Open communication between partners and vendors to ensure that work is execution and implemented accurately.
- 5+ years of proven experience of in the Financial, Payments, Technology or FMCG industry. Experience with agency is an advantage.
- Project lead and overall management on upcoming travel campaign
- Interact and manage client stakeholders
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders; such as Account Executives in other markets, cross-functional teams in SG
- Strategize, plan and produce creative assets for campaign
- Work with Media lead on media plan and execution
- Identify and source for relevant merchant offers and partners
- Ensure overall smooth execution of campaign, including timely handovers from partners and vendors, and paperwork submission
- Great attitude and a keen lifelong learner
- Strong communication, interpersonal and collaboration skills with tons of drive and energy
- Proactive thinking and desire to take risks to test and learn
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact May Anne Ramos (EA Reg no: R1110127) at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.