* US Global Investment Bank
* Fast-paced work environment
* Dynamic work culture
Our client is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. They seek to follow a balanced approach to wealth management, aiming to capitalize on both the large pool of wealth within mature markets as well as the significant growth in wealth in Asia Pacific and other emerging markets.
The role will be involved in ensuring accurate and timely handling of day-to-day corporate actions events setup and processing. The analyst will be responsible for reviewing corporate actions event details, understanding key event details and dates, performing reconciliation and processing eligible entitlements due from global markets corporate actions and supporting change by continual improvement of operational processes.
- Gathering, verifying and updating event details in event management system to disseminate information on Corporate Actions to stakeholders
- Monitoring upcoming events until all details are finalized
- Reconciling & processing clients entitlements using various internal systems against Custodian advices promptly and accurately
- Responding to stakeholder queries timely and accurately
- Liaising and regular follow up with custodians/brokers whenever necessary to resolve any discrepancies on corporate action events
- Investigating and following up on issues to ensure resolution with internal & external counterparts
- Supporting change by identifying opportunities to improve operational efficiency and implementing improved processes
- Bachelor's Degree in Banking & Finance or equivalent
- Minimum of 2 to 3 years' experience in a current Corporate Action / Investment Ops role and have a broad understanding of Financial Markets and the regulatory framework governing Investment Management or, a Global Custody environment.
- Experience in Corporate Actions processing and/or event setup
- Detail oriented and problem solving
- Strong, confident interpersonal and communication skills
- Independent and self-motivated to complete daily tasks
- Positive and adaptable team player
- Commitment to learn and take on challenging objectives
- Competent in excel
Interested candidates please submit your CV to email@example.com or apply online.
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or send your CV directly to Raymond De Amboy (EA Reg no: R1219021) at Raymond.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.