Our Client is a well -known leading technology MNC, specializing in technical products and services. Their culture is dynamic and fast paced.
The Chosen individual will have the following responsibilities:
- Manage central media projects that span all product areas, liaising with various local & regional agencies to collect data necessary
- Attend meetings with relevant internal teams and agencies and be able to provide concise notes on key takeaways and actions
- Execute training to Marketing teams and agencies as global tools roll out in APAC
- Provide executional support to run cross-channel initiatives in APAC, and analyze results to surface key implications for the business
- Min 3+ years working experience within a marketing/media agency environment
- Experience in online/offline media strategy & brand planning experience
- Experience in measuring channel/campaign effectiveness a plus
- Solid project management skills and communication skills
- Strong proficiency with Google Workspace apps for producing presentations, as well as spreadsheets for handling large data
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or send your CV directly to Ramitha Ravindran (EA Reg no: R1765539) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.