Good Selling Point
- IT System Integration Company with wide global presence
- Working with latest cutting-edge technology
- Attractive package and salary
- Good career prospect and project exposure
About our client
Our client is one of the largest IT system integration company with global presence, which has been using the latest cutting-edge technology for government project as well as commercial project. It is exciting opportunity to join our client as they are expanding their business in Asia Pacific, Europe and other part of the world.
- Provide infrastructure and security monitoring/support for a 24x7 data centre.
- Carry out service requests which include code deployment, restart servers - VM - backup - storage, manage batch job processing, perform security scanning, escort duty etc.
- Make sure these workhorses are running efficiently and as well as identify failures and problems in network servers and report them to data center managers.
- Escort users in data centre for them to perform their activities.
- Diploma or Degree in IT or Engineering courses.
- Knowledge and experience in Microsoft Windows Server Administration
- Knowledge and experience in NetBackup Backup Operations and IBM System Storage are preferred.
- Candidate with more years of experience in data centre would be considered for senior post.
Interested candidate please send in your updated resume to George.firstname.lastname@example.org