Excellent opportunity to work with a leading global company
- This role is to work with Regional information Security team in leading, driving and managing project delivery of all security related projects
- Candidate is expected to track and provide project updates. The role is required to work with respective security function leads to prepare transition plan to operation.
- The incumbent is expected to support organisation from a regional role capacity, providing service integration and implementation within the global team.
- The role holder must have skills in strong oral and written communication skills, ability in effective communication and influential relationships with key stakeholders and technology stakeholders, excellent conflict management and resolution skills, and ability to work in a fast-paced development environment
- Security service integration and implementation
- Programme delivery excellence
- Team leadership and management
- Performing end to end security solution implementation tracking from the inception of the project, monitoring issues to closure and tracking of team project spending
- Drive, lead and manage the delivery of technical initiatives
- Bachelor's degree in information technology / Computer Engineering / Computer Science
- Atleast 6 years and above in supporting large organization with focus on technology services and leading of large and complex projects.
- Regional exposure within APAC is desirable
- Experience in driving and managing IT projects, ensuring deliverables are met accordingly to plan schedule and requirements.
- Project management experience is mandatory
- Some travelling involved due to regional exposure
- Effective communication and project management
- An excellent team player with both internal and external parties in resolving issues
Please share your updated cv to firstname.lastname@example.org if you are keen to find out more about this opportunity.
Neha Sharma (EA Registration No: R1108756)