Our Client is a well -known leading technology MNC, specializing in technical products and services. Their culture is dynamic and fast paced.
The Chosen individual will have the following responsibilities:
- Own Industry marketing programs and key Cloud solutions, working closely with Global campaign leads to represent and integrate regional requirements into global programs, and with country marketing teams to land messaging and campaigns across markets.
- Build impactful new regional Industry programs, executing across multiple channels and markets.
- Partner with country marketing teams to land global and regional programs in markets, track performance and optimize through regular interlocks and feedback
- Work with regional marketers to assist with localization requirements by selecting and submitting assets for localization, and tracking utilization and results
- Work on educating partners on campaigns and messaging with a goal to scale through partner led marketing activities
- Analyse impact of marketing programs to achieve business targets on customer acquisition and growth while optimizing investment (through SFDC and other reports). Create tracking reports for new programs, proactively review results and suggest course correction if required.
- Manage multiple stakeholders across APAC markets and the central Marketing team.
- BA/BS degree (In lieu of degree, relevant skills or equivalent experience). Min 8 -10 years of relevant B2B marketing from a technology, Fintech or Retail tech background.
- Experience in Enterprise marketing in technology
- Outstanding execution and problem-solving skills, resourcefulness and attention to detail.
- Great analytical skills with the ability to work with business analysts and create and drive new reporting.
- Excellent stakeholder management and interpersonal skills, ability to engage directly with stakeholders and agency partners at all levels.
- Cloud technology experience will be a plus
- Excellent communication skills
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or send your CV directly to Ramitha Ravindran (EA Reg no: R1765539) at email@example.com.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.