- 12 months contract role
- Well renowned social media company
This role will facilitate participation as well as oversee logistics and budgeting in organized events.
- Researches the target audience, recommends specific events to reach that audience and evaluates the effectiveness of participation.
- Works directly with show management, negotiating sponsorships or special programs and evaluating costs for both in-person and virtual events and experiences.
- Responsible for handling event logistics and project management.
- Includes budgeting responsibilities along with directing work teams.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or Communications.
- Experience with public relations and event marketing.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficient with Microsoft products. Microsoft experience preferred.
- Experienced in project management and budgeting.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.