- US Global Investment Bank
- Fast-paced work environment
- Dynamic work culture
Our client is one of the largest investment bank in the world that offers investment management, securities, asset management, prime brokerage, and securities underwriting.
The team works closely with team members across regional and global offices to facilitate the above functions. The team support a cross section of products ranging from highly complex structured transactions to more vanilla trades.
- Work with Client, Sales/Trading desks and other stakeholders to resolve any open questions/issues
- Become a subject matter expert to mitigate risk and drive efficiencies
- Manage real-time trade booking exceptions internally between the trading desk and sales force
- Monitor and control operational risk throughout the trade processing life cycle
- Collaborate with our technology and business partners to enhance systems and workflows
- Engage in various industry and regulatory initiatives in a constantly changing environment
- Collaborate with technology teams on the implementation of process flow improvements and efficiencies
- Bachelor's Degree in Banking & Finance or equivalent
- At least 2-5 years of work experience in Finance or related field
- Competency with MS Suite, especially Excel, and the ability to learn multiple programs quickly
- Proactive, enthusiastic, and creative approach with very high attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Highly collaborative and team-focused with ability to interact effectively with a wide range of individuals
- Effective problem solving and critical thinking skills along with the ability to use discretion and good judgment
Interested candidates please submit your CV to email@example.com or apply online.
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or send your CV directly to Raymond De Amboy (EA Reg no: R1219021) at Raymond.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.