- Involved in coding, testing, implementing, debugging and documenting the complex programs.
- Involved in creating proper technical documentation in the work assignments.
- Makes efforts to understand the business needs and designs programs and systems that match the complex business requirements and records all the specifications that are involved in the development and coding process.
- Ensures that all the standard requirements have been met and is involved in performing the technical analysis.
- Responsible for assisting the Solution Architect by compiling information from the current
- systems, analyzing the program requirements and ensuring that it meets the specified time requirements.
- Resolves moderate problems associated with the designed programs and provides technical guidance on complex programming.
- 4+ years in Informatica with ETL and Unix Shell scripting experience is mandatory
- Experience in Agile Development environments
- Good Understanding of RDBMS databases