Position : IT Communication Manager Duration: 12 Months ( renewable) Location: Changi
About the role:
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing the internal communications from IT to end users in Singapore and APAC region. He/she will work as a good communicator and presenter to the stakeholders from not limited to own department but end- user department, security, operation, business application team, vendors and Japan Head Office.
- Establish an internal communications strategy in conjunction with senior managements.
- Ensure organizational initiatives and projects are successfully communicated to employees and stakeholders.
- Plan, edit and write content for a variety of internal communications mediums, such as a portal site and email.
- Respond to feedback from end users and liaise with system owner team for them to keep connected with end users.
- Plan, develop, implement, and monitor the efficiency of the internal communications processes.
- Understand and analyze the end user impact/benefit of IT solutions
- Prior working experience in multi-national company collaborating with stakeholders from different countries.
- Good relationship-building skills.
- Creative ability to devise communication strategies with IT, especially web media and video means of communication.
- Good and collaborative attitude to work as a professional in a team.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with constantly changing priorities.
- Solid problem-solving and time-management abilities.
5+ years of experience in internal communications, corporate communications, or related field.
- Good understanding of MAS, JFSA or APAC countries regulators' technology risk guidelines or mandates would be valuable.
- Possess the confidence to deal with senior management and explain communication techniques to them.
* Willing to take an ad-hoc project as necessary.
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or send your CV directly to Meenakshi Sharma (EA Reg no: R1545911) at Meenakshi.Sharma@peoplebank.asia.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.