Sr. IT Project Manager
- Contract up to 31st Jan 2024 with possibility of extension
- Hybrid work arrangement
- Work location: Robinson Road
- Leading global digital payment company headquartered in US
- This role is a hands-on, execution role, and part of a larger migration team that will execute the project. The role reports to the Senior Director, TSP Migration Lead (TSP Lead).
- Throughout the project, this role will involve project management activities including detailed task tracking, overall project tracking, reporting, organize and minute steerco and working group meetings, and maintain good documentation and information repositories.
- You will be empowered to assign project tasks to team members and follow-up with them close to deadlines. You should have the skill of calling out approaching/missed deadlines confidently and respectfully while maintaining good working relationship with stakeholders.
- In your engagements you would be the voice of client and aligned to the project objective. You would be expected to work with the engineering team to oversee the development and deployment of the solution. You will feed into, shape and validate that the product functionalities are in line with client expectation business requirements.
- You will be supported by a team of payments experts. Depending on your curiosity and interest we will dedicate up to 20% of your time to learning about tokenisation and payment processing technologies. You are welcomed to engage the broader company team.
- You will be measured for your timeliness of task completion, quality of communication / documentation and a respectful yet task-oriented attitude.
- We are looking for an individual who brings breadth of technology project management experience, someone who is results-driven and a team player. You should have:
- At least 8years of previous experience in project management and execution for large and complex technology projects is a mandatory requirement for this role.
- We welcome experience from IT solution deployment, project manager, program manager or business analysts in payments processing, financial services or IT services organisations.
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain team collaboration and culture with internal and external stakeholders.
- Proven track record of being able to prioritise, multi-task and complete assigned activities.
- You should have the ability to influence and negotiate in order to drive results with stakeholders.
- You must be detailed oriented, extremely organised, an excellent verbal and written communicator and very comfortable with Office applications.
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact May Anne Ramos (EA Reg no: R1110127) at email@example.com for more information.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.