Candidate must be Singaporeans and spouse must be Singaporean as this is mandated by the project requirement.
This is an important criterion as candidate need to obtain Singapore Government Security Category 1 clearance to work on the project.
* 2 or more years of experience writing code using languages such as (but not limited to) J2EE, Java, PL/SQL.
* Hands-on experience with Java Struts, Spring and hibernate framework.
* Experience of one or more full SDLC for enterprise projects
* Experience in Application Servers like Websphere will be an advantage.
* Good understanding of modern software development methodologies (Object).
* Good understanding of Software Testing methodologies, scripting and tools.
* Good Understanding of RDBMS databases such as Oracle
* Having relevant certifications will be added advantage
* Basic Salary = dependent on the relevant experiences of the candidate.
**Note: Candidate is expected to demonstrate his/her technical
competency if selected for interview