Localization Project Coordinator
- 12 months contract role
- New headcount; additional support for APAC
- Well renowned social media company
- Create and execute on the localization schedule.
- Review, prioritize, and track progress of issues that affect localized product content relevancy, quality, and functionality.
- Working with vendors to ensure all assignments are understood, timelines are followed, and deliveries completed correctly and on time.
- Analyze localizability and localization workflow issues and provide optimal solutions.
- Support cross-functional teams and stakeholders (Product, Engineering, Marketing, etc.) to ensure localization requirements are implemented and localization process is well understood.
- Work with product teams across the business to ensure localizability best practices are followed to minimize downstream issues and decrease cost and time-to-market for the localized versions.
- Has 1-3 years of experience with localization engineering and/or management
- BA/BS in technical discipline or equivalent experience
- Experience with localization platforms, file formats and CAT tools - such as SDL Trados Studio, Idiom WorldServer, or any similar in-house localization tools and platform that manages and/or automates the translation workflow.
- Good communication and administrative skills:
- Has the ability to communicate clearly and efficiently
- Has the ability to stay focused under pressure, prioritizing and managing multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Familiarity with these platforms and products: Facebook, Instagram, Messenger and Oculus
- Engineering and/or hands-on programming experience
- Knowledge of additional languages other than English
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.